Rain thwarts us once again! I did not wish to wait until the last minute to cancel due to weather so I made the call this morning. I shall figure out another date and time for our third time is the charm first meeting!
Until then is it: Brave to be topless? Difficult to be brave? I ask since the membership and RSVPs are minimal.
I eagerly await your feedback!